Friday, June 29, 2012

$20 Dollars Makeup Challenge TAG !




Hello loveys,

So today I am participating in the Twenty dollar makeup challenge ! This tag is all about budgeting. So the rules are you have to create a full face makeup look and all your products must equal to 20 dollars or less ! So here are my non-expensive beauty products...

Clean Finish Foundation / Rimmel London (4.99)
                                                                    

 Essentials Eyelid Primer / E.L.F (1.00)
                                                                   

Glam Eye Shadow Trio / Rimmel London (4.99)



Multi Action False Lashes Mascara / Essence (3.49)
                                                   
      

Essential Liquid Eyeliner / E.L.F (1.00)
                                                                   

Lip stick ; Rose Bud / NYX (3.99)
                                                    


Grand Total : 19.46

I had fun with this Tag, so I tag everyone to to this challenge !

xoxo

Lisa






3 comments:

  1. I think I will try this out. It looks like a lot of fun.

    http://sunnynerds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun. This is a cute little blog. I've followed you.

    I'm going to try this TAG soon it looks like fun.

    Check out my blog when you've got time.

    www.bfalonabudget.blogspot.co.uk

    I've just done posts on my top Blair Fowler videos, Urban Decay's Naked Palette and a Selena Gomez Style Series (plus loads more)

    xoxo Lauren Twitter - @BudgetBeautyLK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun,

    I've nominated you for the 'Liebster Blog Award'.

    Check it out here - http://bfalonabudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    Don't forget to let me know when you've done the post :)

    xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete