Monday, June 25, 2012

Study Space

Hello loveys,

I was searching through decor photos to seek inspiration for my study space. I came across the photo from above and, I quickly fell in love with everything about it. I wanted to find a photo where it displayed girly yet mature qualities. So I am glad I came across this because, I now have inspiration to create my personal study space for school. The whole reason I wanted a study space is because, when I have assignments to do for school, I wanted to have an area where I would want to sit down and do my work. So I would not mind doing my work if I could come home and sit down to a study space like the photo above.

If anyone has other inspirational photos or any other decor ideas please leave a link in the comments ! Also, do you have a study space / work space if not, would you want to create one?

xoxo

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! i have been currently drooling over Ducle Candy's closet/office space: http://fashionbeautyglamour.blogspot.com/2011/09/every-girls-dream-room-dulce-candys.html

    but your picture seems a bit more realistic :)
    - Savanna

    ReplyDelete