Thursday, July 5, 2012

Liebster Blog Award - I've Been Nominated.

 
 Hello loveys,

So I was looking through my blog comments and I saw that bfalonabudget nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. So thank you, I appreciate it.

Liebster Blog Award Rules :

If you are nominated for this award (My nominees at the ending of the post), you have to do a post containing all of these things:
1 - 11 random things about yourself
2 - Answers to the 11 questions set by your tagger
3 - A new set of 11 questions for the people you nominate
4 - 11 blogs that you want to nominate for this award
 
11 random things about me :
 
1. I live in New York.
2. I am in high school.
3. My favorite foods are potatoes.
4. I am the only child.
  5. I have a dachshund.
6. I want to be a chiropractor when I grow up.
7. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
8. When I was in elementary school I played the Violin.  
9. I have never traveled out of country.
10. I like to dance.
11. I like to travel.

11 Questions set by bfalonabudget (My tagger) :
 
1. What is your favorite movie ?
My favorite movie is Matilda.
2. What is your number one most wanted beauty product at this moment in time?
Urban decay primer potion.  
3. What or who inspired you to start blogging?
I got inspired by EmilyNoel83 blog, she is a Youtube guru as well ! 
4. Which female celebrity's style do you admire?
I really do admire Kim Kardashian's Style. She knows how to dress her curves ! 
5. What is the WORST makeup product you have ever tried?
e.l.f Lengthening & Defining Mascara.
6. What was the last makeup item that you bought?
I don't have a lot of e.l.f products but, I bought e.l.f Glossy Gloss in Berry Blush.
7. What is your favourite type of shoe (e.g. boots, flats, heels etc.)
Heels
8 - What is the MOST expensive makeup item that you own?
Studio fix fluid MAC
9 - Who is your favourite author?
Don't have one !
10 - What do you eventually want your profession to be?
Chiropractor
11 - Do you think you will still be blogging in five years time?
More likely.
 
11 questions for the people I nominate :
 
1. What is your must have beauty product ?
2. What is your favorite brand of makeup ?
3. What is a trend that you are loving ?
4. How long have you been blogging ?
5. What is your most expensive beauty item ?
6. What is your most inexpensive beauty item ?
7. Are you an organized Pearson ?
8.  What is your favorite perfume ?
9. How long does it take you to get ready ?
10. Are you more of a lip gloss girl or lip stick girl ?
11. What is one beauty item that you regret buying ?
 
The 11 blogs I nominate for this award :
1. Sunnynerds
 2. Fashionbeautyglamour
3. Jemenfousss
4. Modacapital-blog
5. Beautyavecstyle
6. Glitterglamlifestyle
7. Glambitionanonymous
8. Ohsoprettynprim
9. Daintymakeup
10. Sophiaxblog
11. Beautychild98
 
When you get done with your post leave it in the comments so I can check it out !
 
xoxo 
Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment