Sunday, May 13, 2012

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 Review

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35 Review

Hello Loveys,

So I have been trying out the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream which contains SPF 35. This product does everything it says, moisturize, prime, perfect, protect, and control oil. The retail value is $39, so you might have to save a little to purchase this particular item. It comes in five shades, Fair, Light, Light Medium, Medium, and Dark. I use Fair, because I am not so tan ! So now it is time to review my Pros and Cons on the BB Cream !

Pros
  • Coverage
  • Multiple applications
  • Great SPF coverage
  • Minimizes pores
  • Oil Free
  • Doesn't feel heavy
Cons 
  • Color matching
  • Price
  • Hard to spread
 
If you have tried out this product tell me what you think of it in the comments below ! If you have not, would you buy it ?
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Didn't love it. I have a lot of dark spots and it didn't cover them, which I expected, but the color was way off too. :-/ Good thing I got a free sample from Sephora before buying!

    ReplyDelete